Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

'My darkness is shining. Have faith in ourselves. Truth...'

I can't get enough of Alex Ebert aka Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros... 

This guy is beyond words.  I've seen him perform and man did he blow me away with his charisma, love, heart, and genuine beauty. Seriously, he beamed light across the audience and uplifted our hearts.  Everyone at the Hi-Fi Bar at West End had a smile on their face.  So much love in one room :) I could go on a total rant about how cool and groovee this guy really is and if you've ever seen him LIVE you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

He has a bucket load of talent.  He makes mini movies, a series of short films that tell a story of wild, and fantastical imaginings with love being at the heart of everything.  His magickal craft of story telling combined with awesome music makes Alexander Ebert a true legend.  Kick back, crank it up and lose yourself in the beauty of the music delivered with genuine love and most of all truth...

To listen click here or the video below.




Midnight rambler truly inspired my this amazing talent... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment