Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Going down the rabbit hole...



'The Rabbit Hole is a three-day, 30-hour writing frenzy where participants aim to write 30,000 words OR the words 'The End' - whichever comes first!'

And it starts tomorrow.  I had planned to be a part of this worthwhile event.  Since this was announced I have moved, been sleep deprived and commenced full time work, not to mention I can barely make my way to my desk to write.  Clearly, this is no excuse to not be a part of The Rabbit Hole event.

I will write.  Absolutely, I will -  but rather than aim for the above as I would have given better circumstances - instead I will dip in and out over the weekend.  Check in on the facebook page and see what's happening.  Go here for more info and maybe you might like to sign up.  What a great way to spend a weekend.  Allowing yourself the freedom of expression without interruption, or chores, or distractions.  So watch the facebook, the tweets but don't get caught up or procrastinate.

This is your opportunity to dig on down the 'rabbit hole' and actually put some words on the page.  Go Queensland Writers Centre for bringing this together! Let's make it a productive weekend of getting in touch with your creativity and enjoying the wild abandon of writing in a frenzy.

Have fun to all you participants and even I expect to achieve some words this weekend.

Midnight rambler preparing for some disconnection from the mess and chaos that surrounds me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment