Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

40 Day Dream...♥

Okay - and here is Part III.  What do you think so far? 

You are not only hearing the great songs from the awesome debut album but watching a movie unfold through a series of music clips.  Besides great marketing, this is a most excellent way to be entertained.  You want nothing more to reach in like watching your favourite serial on tele to find the next instalment through song. (I'm not even sure what I just wrote made sense) but I think you get where I'm coming from...

This song in particular is one of my most absolute favourite on the album.  It seriously rox and I never get sick of it.  Here is some background to this clip:

40 Day Dream finds Edward and Brother hiding out in the desert after their violent jail-break. Jade, having received a telepathic message from Brother, brings them to meet the rest of the Magnetic Zeros. Edward is welcomed by his new family and his troubles are briefly lifted by a healing vision of togetherness. After a night of revelry, Edward is awakened by Angel.


 
Click here to listen or the video below.  You must turn this one up and dance :)



Midnight rambler looking forward to Part 1V and sharing it with you when it turns up on Edward Sharpe's video channel :)

To view Part I - click here
To view Part II - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment