Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

1 Giant Leap - What About Me? TV Trailer Video by 1 Giant Leap - What About Me? - MySpace Video


I have to blog about this because I'm so passionate about this project... Jamie Catto the brainchild behind this amazing film - also part of one of the most brilliant bands/collaboration ever Faithless not only put together a brilliant album 3 or so years ago '1 Giant Leap'.  Duncan Bridgeman and Jamie Catto have done it again and made an audio-visually stunning masterpiece 'What about me?' Click the link below to view the trailer and if you can get your hands on the film you won't regret it. It is available at One World Music


1 Giant Leap - What About Me? TV Trailer Video by 1 Giant Leap - What About Me? - MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment