Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR - HIP HIP, CHIN CHIN


Happy New Year!! 

I'm making a change to my 'song of the month' because music is so important to me and kinda fits with my love of travel, writing and dance.  Some of the things I guess I couldn't or wouldn't want to live without! 

So I'm gonna post a song a week!  I'm gonna call it 'Feature song' unless I can come up with something better between this week and next.  Why one a week? Because music inspires me to write, to love, to laugh, to dance.  One song a month is just not enough.  If it can inspire me, it might inspire you and if not - well then that's okay too.

The song I've chosen to kick of the New Year also includes Dance, so a double whammy.  This song/dance 'Hip Hip Chin Chin - Club des Belugas is taken from SYTYCD in 2007 with Lacey Schwimmer and Danny Tidwell, choreographed by Dimitry Chaplin.  It absolutely rocks and has to be the sexiest Samba ever!! So click here and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment