Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Feature song...


It's that time of the week again and I haven't come up with a better title for the song of the week.  Any suggestions?

Anyway, I'm just loving sooooo' many songs already this year and must get cracking to vote for Triple J's hottest 100.  Great prizes to be won, so get cracking - closes midnight 17th Jan, 2010.


To kick off this week I've chosen Kings of Convenience - Boat Behind - there is much to love about this song - so so much to love :-)

Can someone tell me what the stringed instrument is?  I suspect it's a violin and if it is, I'm constantly surprised how gorgeous an instrument it really is when played properly.

Click here and enjoy...

Midnight rambler signing off into 'Declaration of Dependence'

No comments:

Post a Comment