Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrating motherhood ♥


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mums out there

I hope today brings you much joy, pampering, good food, lotsa cuddles and appreciation .  Mum’s are special   Mum’s matter and Mum’s need to be nurtured everywhere.  Every Mum in the world is important no matter what - because without them we would not exist.
I've posted a song just for all you mums J The video is fun, and is called ‘White Dove’ by Triple J’s unearthed feature artist, Tijuana Cartel  who hail from the Gold Coast –aah lucky Queensland.  Their mix of global grooves and electronica make this a joy to listen to.
The White Dove is a symbol of Peace, so let's bring as many forms of White Dove into our lives now! The White Dove mate for life, are incredibly loyal, build their nest and raise their young.  So what could be a more fitting song for Mother's everywhere than that?
Either click the video below or here to view.



Midnight rambler thanking my Mum for being super special...

No comments:

Post a Comment