Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Truths, love, loss and finding your way...


I saw a wonderful film and beautifully told story yesterday called 'The Tree'.   An Australian tale based on the book 'Our Father who Art in a tree' by Judy Pascoe.  This adaptation of a great book is the work of French Director, Julie Bertucelli

This was an evocative tale about grief, love and the power of belief.  

And the other thing that touched me deeply in this film was the soundtrack and in particular this song 'To Build a Home' by The Cinematic Orchestra which touches at the deepest core of me.  A song full of truth with shades of sadness, of hope and new beginnings.

This song can be interpreted a million different ways - I'd be really keen to hear your interpretations. 



Midnight rambler thinks this song is about searching for the truth and sometimes leaving what you've built to find it...what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment