Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm on my way to where I won't look back...

'Cinema' - The Cat Empire, the latest release from one of my most favourite LIVE Australian bands is brilliant. The more I listen to it, the more I love it. All their albums are great, they all offer something unique with the distinctly Cat Empire sound.

This album, however, is probably one of my favourites - wish I could explain why - so I've copied from their website the perfect description for this album which captures it perfectly below:



The album serves up a set which captures the inexorable force - and sheer joy - of their live performances, delivered in a format perfect for lounge-rooms, backyards, BBQ's, cafes, road trips and parties all over the world. This is music which defies definition, but has a sound all of its own.
The only thing we can tell you it is that it is incredibly infectious, undeniably uplifting and definitely danceable.
I have chosen track #10 off the album 'On My Way' for all sorts of obvious reasons. Listen to it loud, sing and dance and just Enjoy!


The Cats are currently touring Australia - check out their tour dates...

Midnight rambler can hear the train...oh,oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment