Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beaches, hips, sand and sea...


Feature song is late...I have a good excuse this time.  I have had the most awesome, intensive weekend ever, which has kept me so busy and in catch-up mode all week, but that's another post...stay tuned...

Seriously, if I had time I would post a song a day.  There are so many damn good songs being released every day or every other week.  I want to post this one, then that one, and I just have to make a decision.  It's all about what makes you feel good, hey?  This song, this week or at least in this moment makes me feel great.

So people - with summer just around the corner - get down with Thao with the Get Down Stay and swim or kick some sand, or build a castle or just have fun :) 

Midnight rambler is getting down...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like the way the song started but then it kind of grew on me as it's catchy. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it in the end, Christine - it's a fun song :)

    ReplyDelete