Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

After midnight

Hi all...

How goes it? Thought it time I checked in - but not much to say. Finally getting on top of things and moving forward with my novel. Have my yearly writing retreat coming up and soooo' looking forward to it. Hanging out with my friends and writing - what better way to spend a week!

Just seen a great movie 'Bonneville' and all I want to do now is a road trip around the west coast of America! How awesome hey?

But back to writing. Am going to the CYA conference next weekend - looking forward to learning new things about writing for YA, connecting with old buddies and making new ones. Lots of things to look forward to!

Cya next time over midnight ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment