Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A dramatic change of direction...



I’m finally in possession of the March Market edition of WQ. 
There are some fabulous articles inside:  Marianne de Pierres talks about how to be a series contender; JR Poulter goes global; Anita Bell discusses formatting.  A great article on Educational publishing by Pamela Rushby; romance by Valerie Parv; finding your niche market with Cat Sparks and Somerset author guest, Kate Hunter explores why writers’ festivals are so important.
And…
If you’ve ever thought about writing a play - you might like to check out my article where I talk about how stepping out of your comfort zone can be a highlight in your career.
You can read these articles and more by subscribing here and if you’re already a subscriber then you will agree with me - this is a great issue J

Midnight rambler is feeling inspired

2 comments: