Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our darkest hour...

I'm sharing a blog that Rebecca Sparrow has kindly posted to keep everyone updated.  I know my family and friends overseas and interstate are concerned.  I'm concerned for our city and state and my dear friends, many of whom are currently cut off and/or affected or will possibly be affected by this worsening situation.  I thought this was worth sharing...

"We are facing one of our toughest ever tests; now is not a time for panic, now is a time to stick together,’ said the Premier. “Now is the time to be reaching out to friends and offering help and where necessary, a bed for the night over the coming 2-3 days.”

Read the full article here

Midnight rambler bracing for the worst to come...

Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment