Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Friday, September 24, 2010

finding strength and being connected...

"Never Fade Away’ speaks about finding strength from our families, the importance of family and also the importance of seeing all human beings as being connected and part of a global community. Never Fade Away, the music video, was all shot in our hometown of Melbourne, Australia. It features some of our regions finest multicultural artists, dancers and musicians, it’s recognition and a celebration of the strong multicultural foundation that is modern Australia." 
The above is taken from Blue King Brown's website which sums up this band beautifully.  I have seen them perform at one of The Cat Empire gigs.  They are amazing. 

Lately, I have been thinking about so many things.  Have just started a new job that has many challenges and the one thing I keep coming back to, besides writing, is travelling and what I love most about travelling.  It's the culture and the celebration of culture and the global connectedness.  I think this song is fitting and a reminder of how important it is to stay connected to the world and not just our personal patch.  Enjoy :)

Midnight rambler attempting to stop the itch in her feet...

1 comment:

  1. Being connected to the global community is very important to everybody and protect our mother nature.

    ReplyDelete