Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How cool is this?


Welcome to the featured song
I've chosen this song more for the video - I'm not really a great Black Eyed Pea fan but I tell you this got me smiling.  This is corny, feel good stuff I know, but after the 'curve ball' hell I've been in, this cheered me no end. 

It's been around the net since Sept last year so a lot of you may have already seen it but just in case I'm gonna share it with you.  This was a street party that Oprah put on for her 24th season in Chicago!

Remember this clip is more about the visuals rather than the music so watch people, watch! 

This is fun.  Let me know what you think...

Midnight rambler is smiling...

2 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought Fergie was Michael Jackson. That was a weird little frisson moment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee - I can see why you thought that at quick glance...

    ReplyDelete