Visit me at my new site ~ click below for my latest posts...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sunny Afternoon...

Hiya people...

Well it's March already and time for a new blog but that might have to wait until the weekend before you'll get any updates. In the meantime - it's that time again.

Time for a new song for the month. This month I've chosen a song by my favourite OZ band singing a fabulous number by a very classic band. One that I had the pleasure of listening to and rocking out to in real time back in the sixties :) Rocking out back then mean't either dancing the 'go go' or the 'twist'. Now that's a whole other post!

On the triple J website there are two areas to listen to. If you want to hear the version of this song and not the interview click on the play symbol in the bigger window. Yep, the one with gorgeous Felix at the microphone. Enjoy and tell me what you think of this version....

No comments:

Post a Comment